Celebrate this Christmas in the magnificent surroundings of the boutique four-star, DoubleTree by Hilton Cadbury House Hotel and Spa. Whether you are looking for a Christmas party, a relaxing stay or exquisite dining, Cadbury House and the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill has everything that you, your family and friends could desire this festive season.With a reputation for hosting the very best parties, there is no better place to be this Christmas time.
Our 2018 Menus
Joiner Party Nights
- Starter - Spicy Roasted Parsnip Soup with Crispy Sage Leaves (v) Wild Boar & Cognac Pâté with Toasted Sourdough, Golden Raisins, Red Onion & Cranberry Chutney
- Main Course - Roast Breast of Turkey with Pig in Blanket, Stuffing, Roast Potatoes, Buttered Sprouts & Carrots with Roast Pan Gravy Roasted Ratatouille & Goat’s Cheese Tart with Butternut Squash Purée, Crispy Shallots (v) *
- Dessert - Chocolate Tart with Raspberry Coulis, Milk Crumb, Chantilly Cream Traditional Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce Please advise of vegetarian, allergies and special dietary requirements upon booking.
Ski Chalet Christmas Menu
- Arrival - Mulled wine arrival drink
- Sharing Platter Starter - Continental Meats, Smoked Fish, New Potato Salad, Cornichons, Crudités, Oatmeal Breads, Mini Cheese Fondue
- Main Course Platters - Pork and Beef Meatballs with Provençale Sauce Roasted Seasoned Succulent Chicken with Creamed Potatoes Warm Roasted Winter Vegetables, Mixed Herbs and Poached Eggs and Balsamic
- Sharing Board Desserts - Spiced Apple and Sultana Strudels, Homemade Custard Tart Aux Myrtilles (Blueberry Franzipan Tarts)
Christmas Day Lunch
- Main Course - Roast Breast of Turkey with Pig in Blanket, Stuffing, Roast Potatoes, Buttered Sprouts & Carrots, Roast Pan Gravy Pan Fried Salmon Fillet with Lemon Dill Sauce, Salsify, Shrimps Roasted Ratatouille & Goat’s Cheese Tart with Butternut Squash Purée, Crispy Shallots (v)
- Dessert - Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce Chocolate Tart, Chantilly Cream
- Main Course - Roast Breast of Turkey with Pigs in Blankets, Gravy, Roast Potatoes, Baton Carrots & Peas Gnocchi Pomodoro (v) Chicken Goujons with Triple Cooked Chips, Baked Beans
- Dessert - Chocolate Tart with Raspberry Coulis, Milk Crumb, Chantilly Cream Traditional Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce
Christmas Day Lunch Menu in the Great Room
- Arrival - Champagne and Canapés
- Starter - Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Toasted Pinenuts, Lemon & Garlic Toast Duck Rillette with Pickled Greens, Toasted Bagel, Spiced Apple Compote Haddock, Spring Onion, & Mozzarella Fishcakes Poached Duck Egg, Herb Salad
- Main Course - Ballantine of Turkey, Cranberry and Chestnut Stuffing, Thyme Roasted Fondant Potato, Pancetta Roasted Sprouts, Honeyed Parsnips, Cumin Carrots Pan Fried Seabass Fillet with Sauce Vierge, Sweet Potato Fondant, Green Beans Roasted Ratatouille & Goat’s Cheese Tart Butternut Squash Purée, Crispy Shallots (v)
- Dessert - Traditional Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce Double Chocolate Tart with Frosted Pistachios, Rum Cream, Pistachio Tuile Lemon Posset with Raspberry Gel, Fresh Raspberries, Cinnamon Shortbread
- To Finish - Fresh Filtered Coffee, Speciality Tea and Petit Four
- Main Course - Roast Breast of Turkey with Goose Fat Roast Potatoes, Gravy, Pigs in Blankets, Honeyed Parsnips, Pancetta Sprouts, Carrots Jumbo Fish Fingers with Pomme Frites, Baked Beans or Peas Spaghetti Pomodoro with Green Salad, Garlic Bread (v)
- Dessert - Chocolate Yule Log with Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Sauce Fruit Jelly with Vanilla Ice Cream Vanilla Cheesecake with Raspberries, Chocolate Stick, Coulis
New Year’s Eve Great Room
Champagne and Canapés on arrival
Starter Truffled Jerusalem Artichoke Soup (v) Ham Hock Terrine with Pea Shoots, Cranberry & Raisin Toast, Spiced Apple Chutney Sorbet Champagne Sorbet with Passionfruit Flakes
Main Course Guinness Braised Featherblade of Beef with Pomme Fondant, Cavolo Nero, Roasted Shallots, Star Anise Glazed Carrots Pan Roasted Cod Loin with Saffron Potatoes, Pancetta, Samphire & Lemon Butternut Squash, Wild Mushroom & Chesnut Wellington (v)
Dessert Apple Tart Tatin with Clotted Cream Classic Dark Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Powder, Chantilly Cream, Shortbread
Happy New Year Bites Served at 12.30am Platters of Cheese and Honey Roast Ham, Pickles, Basket of Bread and Pork Pies
All prices include VAT at the current rate. (v) suitable for vegetarians. Please advise of vegetarian, allergies and special dietary requirements upon booking and no later than four weeks prior to event. See terms and conditions for details. Full allergen information is available on request. Guests will be seated at joiner tables. Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill
Whether you’re looking to add a touch of glamour to your Christmas party or just a festive evening out, you’re guaranteed to experience a White Christmas at Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill.
Celebrate Christmas at Marco’s on a night where we have a Joiner Party Night in the Great Room and you can continue the party with entertainment and dancing until the early hours for free. See terms and conditions.
• Festive Lunch and Dinner – Available 23rd November 2018 to 24th December 2018 • Festive Afternoon Tea – £24.50 per person • Lunch – Served between 12.30pm - 3.00pm, two courses £21.00 per person, three courses £25.00 per person, children aged 4-12 years £14.00 • Dinner – Served between 5.30pm - 10pm (9pm on Sundays), two courses £30.00 per person, three courses £35.00 per person • Christmas Day Lunch – £105.00 per person, children aged 4-12 years £55.00 • New Year’s Eve – £75.00 per person
All adult guests who dine at Marco Pierre White for New Year can join the Black and White Ball in the Great Room after 10.30pm. See in 2019 and dance the night away till 2am to the band and our resident DJ. Black and white black tie and cocktail dress is preferred.