The Kenilworth and its vicinity have a long and interesting history. The present pub replaces an earlier one designed in 1893 by a wine and spirit merchant. It was converted in 1904 and takes its name from a novel by Sir Walter Scott, whose portrait hangs outside. Thistle Street and Rose Street were built originally for the artisans of the New Town.
Sorry, no accommodation details have been added for this venue.