Designed and built with the highest attention to detail, Under the Bridge is the ultimate space for your Christmas Party and provides the perfect location when you’re really looking to make an impression. We will help you to create the perfect bespoke Christmas party, and with state-of-the-art audio and lighting equipment, two bars and fine-dining available, we can cater to any request.
With a unique industrial interior, the venue includes;
• Dance floor, relaxing booth and VIP areas
• Two large bars and onsite catering
• Purpose built stage for music acts with a luxury green room
• World class light, sound and recording system
• 9 metre wide LED stage screen
• TV monitors throughout the venue along with HD cameras to record your event
• Flexible furniture requirements
• Licensed until 2am
Under the Bridge has a range of furniture for seated, lounge or standing events and can supply a range of catering to suit any event style or theme. Minimal dressing is required and all AV technology and support staff are on site to assist with your event. There is also a private entrance and exit for VIP’s.
Under The Bridge also now offers the exclusive hire of it’s new in house Superbooth, which presents a completely different experience to the usual 1,2,3 pose format, and is the perfect addition to any event.
Features include instant social sharing – upload your photos online within seconds, uniquely trained staff on hand to guide guests through the interactive experience, unlimited use of the booth throughout an event, no set up/delivery costs, options to fully brand the booth as well as create a unique template for prints, prints for each photo shoot/print guestbook if required and dress up props upon request.
Located at Stamford Bridge, onsite facilities at London’s most complete venue include:
• Over 60 additional event spaces that can accommodate 10-1,500 guests
• Millennium and Copthorne Hotels – over 280 bedrooms including junior and superior suites
• Five star health club and spa featuring 25m pool and 30m2 gymnasium
• Two restaurants by Marco Pierre White
• Secure underground parking (180 spaces)
• Onsite taxi rank
• Easy access for unloading equipment