Make this New Year’s Eve one to remember, with a spectacular celebration at Stanbrook Abbey.
Arrive from 7pm in St Anne’s Hall for a festive cocktail. A four course meal with tea, coffee and mints will be served in our Garden Pavilion followed by a disco in St Anne’s Hall.
Carriages at 1am.
£120 per person
Stay the night, with a full English breakfast.
£229 sole occupancy, £359 double occupancy.
Prices are based on Small Classic bedrooms and includes the above dinner party.
- Beetroot cured Scottish salmon, orange, watercress and caper salad, rye bread crisps
- Chicken liver, clementine and cranberry paté, caramelised onion chutney
- Tart of Kidderton Ash goats cheese and red onion marmalade, pear and chicory salad (v)
- Grilled fillet of seabass, lemon crushed new potato, buttered spinach, Chablis butter sauce
- Beef Wellington, celeriac purée, red cabbage, fondant potato, Madeira jus
- Wild mushroom and lentil pithivier, blue cheese potato purée, caramelised shallots, chive sauce (v)
- Chocolate and orange torte, vanilla ice cream
- Mango and apricot bavarois, raspberry sorbet
- Rhubarb and custard soufflé, ginger ice cream
- Selection of British Isle cheese, spiced pear and grape chutney